Friday, May 30, 2008

Slippery roads

Slippery roads swallow all modern life

just like the boredom has swallowed playing

Everyone's deeper in their unknown abyss

daily drop-dead without a bloodshed.


Why must the days go by this way?

When nothing is right and never it was.

All fire is ceased now, act as if we're free now

But what are these voices behind the walls?


Cease fire, now...

Free, who's free now


Walking down the streets of my life

years pass me by unkindly, carrying me slow

Sketches of a flooded bed calling you to lay

under its wet covers just like before


Nothing is wasted and nothing is dead

I'd told you once we'll be back for our roles

Secrets want silence, dreams demand faith

When the floor is moving, just open a trapdoor.


I remember, laughter and voices

I remember, free life, warm hearts,

I remember, I can't touch...

0 comments: